On the foundation of long experiences in solid state and plasma technology, high frequency power engineering, optoelectronic thin film devices and electrode assemblies for PECVD we develop, manufacture and repair key components as follows:
Equipment and technologies
Development, manufacturing and sale of reactors / electrode assemblies for load lock, cluster and in line systems for
• PECVD / plasma polymerisation of silicon alloys, a-C:H and
polymers on plane substrates with dimensions up to 1 m²,
excitation frequencies up to 80 MHz,
• PECVD of silicon alloys on cylindrical substrates, excitation
frequencies up to 27.12 MHz,
• PECVD of silicon alloys on plane substrates with continuous
substrate flow, excitation frequencies up to 80 MHz.
Development, manufacturing and sale of deposition systems and technologies for the PECVD with plasma chemical reactor cleaning as well as for plasma polymerization on plane and cylindrical substrates.
Development, manufacturing and sale of VHF plasma sources and power feeding systems including special vacuum feedthroughs.
Job coating and -etching.
• Repair and calibration of components for medium, high and very
high frequency power supplies: Generators, automatic matching
• Repair and calibration of mass flow controllers (MFC).
• Training for RF power engineering, plasma and vacuum
• Plasma reactor diagnosis of electrode systems and reactors.
You would like to know more about our products? Then please have a look here. more...
Here you can get further information about all benefits of the FAP GmbH Dresden. more...
FAP GmbH Dresden
Gostritzer Str. 67 B
Tel.: + 49 351 8718110
Fax: + 49 351 8718416